- Category :Social Media Marketing, Content Creation, Media Relation
- Date :25 June, 2018
- Client :David Wej
Taking into cognise the business goals, niche clientele and core values of the organization, we launched David Wej online, a real-time information dissemination platform whereby potential and existing customers of the brand could easily view newly launched ready-to-wear items across the brand’s social pages.
Finding the Need
• Develop a new line of product geared toward a niche set of customers who preferred item drop-offs and not necessarily visit the store to make a purchase.
• Create a new line of products – socks, undergarments etc …
• Strategically showcase and bring awareness to new product lines through themed shoots
• Quarterly marketing strategies geared towards each holiday season.
This strategy was effective and a welcome development as the brand garnered additional loyalist across the African and global continent. As well as those of the upcoming generation – Gen Z & X.
Measure & Enjoy Lasting Results
Client’s Feedback: Plain and simple, our digital presence won’t be what it is today without the forward-thinking approach Kehinde and her team deployed in creating what is now called David Wej online, they did pave the way for all that we’ve now built the brand upon digitally and for this, we are always grateful. We will be working with them again and again.
– Mr David Eweje – CEO, David Wej