Lagos State Judiciary
Graphic Design, Social Media, Crowdfunding Campaigns, Reputation Management
The Lagos State Judiciary is a government institution that has existed since 1967.
We pioneered the creation and management of social media pages for the state Judiciary the first of its kind in Africa at that time. We were tasked with the responsibility of creating and managing the digital platform for the state’s third arm of government to engage with her various stakeholders, that is, citizens of Lagos State and those who seek to practice the rule of law in the State.
By way of engagement and consistent interaction to help provide an avenue of feedback and knowledge of new projects, as well as reforms being introduced by each administration as they occur.
This initiative had never been attempted in the history of the organisation and government institutions in Nigeria. However, it was gladly embraced and served as another avenue for the state government in communicating with its target audience.
- Thought leadership and N50 Million was generated on the first crowdfunding campaign initiated.
- We sold out its first-ever Farm sponsorship in 5 weeks.
- Working on its platform, we created a user-friendly seamless sponsorship experience and enhanced its SEO through valuable content.
- Leveraging Social media and Google Ads, we spent $1,296 in Ads and generated $20,803 in returns.
- Growing the brand’s following from scratch to over 7000 followers across all social platforms organically in 6 months, without ads or promotions, leveraged only quality content distribution.
- Further diversification of their business opportunities, opening up two new businesses – Meat Depo and Selema Rice to the Nigerian Market.
- Through Reputation Management, the Brand fostered alliances with WHO, the Federal and State governments alike.