Graphic Design, Social Media, Crowdfunding Campaigns, Reputation Management
Selema Farms is one of Nigeria’s largest livestock farm houses based in Osun State, Nigeria.
The brand sought to have its brand image improved and subsequently leveraged this in creating crowdfunding initiatives for various livestock services it offers to Nigerians within Nigeria and the diaspora that sought secure investment of their funds.
This was a growing brief. Firstly we had to create a brand positioning strategy to help improve the image of Selema Farms as a brand. Once this was successfully attained across the digital and traditional space, we encouraged our clients to expand their vision for the business further to include CrowdFunding initiatives.
- Thought leadership and N50 Million was generated on the first crowdfunding campaign initiated.
- We sold out its first-ever Farm sponsorship in 5 weeks.
- Working on its platform, we created a user-friendly seamless sponsorship experience and enhanced its SEO through valuable content.
- Leveraging Social media and Google Ads, we spent $1,296 in Ads and generated $20,803 in returns.
- Growing the brand’s following from scratch to over 7000 followers across all social platforms organically in 6 months, without ads or promotions, leveraged only quality content distribution.
- Further diversification of their business opportunities, opening up two new businesses – Meat Depo and Selema Rice to the Nigerian Market.
- Through Reputation Management, the Brand fostered alliances with WHO, the Federal and State governments alike.