Website Design & Development, Social media Management, Digital Marketing Services, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Google Ads
Rice Processing arm of Selema Farms Limited
Owing to the success of the marketing campaign of their first sponsorship, carried out by Pandora Agency. Selema Farms was back in March 2020 with its new sponsorship initiative, Rice processing sponsorship.
This began two weeks into the now infamous COVID-19 pandemic thus, we had to study the campaign carefully, most especially with the content and placement of the Ad creatives and messaging. It was a success by all standards and given the unique situation. We leveraged off the Parent company – Selema Farms already established online and offline reputation; hence we quickly gained brand trust organically across Selema Rice platforms, which began from scratch. Now it was time to run strategic Ads across selected platforms.
- Thought leadership and N50 Million was generated on the first crowdfunding campaign initiated.
- We sold out its first-ever Farm sponsorship in 5 weeks.
- Working on its platform, we created a user-friendly seamless sponsorship experience and enhanced its SEO through valuable content.
- Leveraging Social media and Google Ads, we spent $1,296 in Ads and generated $20,803 in returns.
- Growing the brand’s following from scratch to over 7000 followers across all social platforms organically in 6 months, without ads or promotions, leveraged only quality content distribution.
- Further diversification of their business opportunities, opening up two new businesses – Meat Depo and Selema Rice to the Nigerian Market.
- Through Reputation Management, the Brand fostered alliances with WHO, the Federal and State governments alike.